Measures for supporting the independence of the youth
Part 1 : Trends in consumer issues and consumers' attitude/behavior
Chapter 3 : [Feature] Consumption by the youth
Section 3 : Measures for supporting the independence of the youth
Use of the "comedy" and "Internet," activities by the youth themselves, etc.
- Various actors such as local governments are implementing measures on consumer education specifically for the youth, regarding the consumer problems they face. Such measures include the following:
- -Measures using "comedy" or the "Internet"
- -Measures considering the times when their environment changes, such as when they graduate from high school and become members of society
- -Measures initiated by the youth themselves, including high school or university students
- -Cases of the employing experts on consumer education in local regions, who connect consumer administration with schools
- There is a cooperation among the local governments, etc., where they receive consultations on consumer affairs by the youth.