Strategic Headquarters for Frontiers of Consumer Policy
The Strategic Headquarters for Frontiers of Consumer Policy was established as a base for model projects with a view to nationwide expansion, consumer policy research and international operations , based on the results of the Office of Consumer Policy Frontier(Tokushima) launched in 2017. We work on new issues associated with changes in socio-economic situation, such as the aging society, development of AI and IoT, and the formation of a better market.
1-1 Bandai-cho, Tokushima City, Tokushima, Japan
To Strategic Headquarters for Frontiers of Consumer Policy
From JR Tokushima Station
- -Approximately 20 minutes on foot, or 7 minutes by bus. (Kencho-Mae bus stop)
From JR Awa Tomida Station
- -Approximately 5 minutes on foot.
- *To JR Tokushima Station.
- -Approximately 30 minutes by bus from Tokushima Awaodori Airport.
- -Approximately 180 minutes by bus from Kansai International Airport.
- *To Tokushima Awaodori Airport.
- -Approximately 70 minutes by plane from Fukuoka Airport.
- -Approximately 85 minutes by plane from Haneda Airport.