An example of display of publication materials is in English.
When selling in Japan, Food labelling must be in Japanese.
- JAPAN‛S FOOD LABELLING SYSTEM(English)[PDF:1.4MB]
- (For smartphones)FOOD ALLERGY COMMUNICATION SHEET(English)[PDF:508KB]
- ※Please download the sheets before using them.
Without downloading sheets, check boxes wouldn't work.
- ※Using Adobe® Reader® is recommended in using the sheets.
- Countries of origin of ingredients will be listed for all processed foods![PDF:470KB]
- Allergen labelling[PDF:102KB]
- Expiration date labelling (Best-Before, Use-By)[PDF:501KB]
- Outline of Food Labelling Systems for Nutrition and Health Claims [PDF:98KB]
- What are "Foods with Function Claims"? (December, 2015)[PDF:977KB]
Guidance for Industry
- New Country of Origin Labelling System for Ingredients Q&A[PDF:630KB]
- Nutrition Information Label[PDF:160KB]
- The system of "Foods with Function Claims" has been launched! (December, 2015)[PDF:793KB]
- Criteria for Labeling Permission for "Foods for Special Dietary Uses"[PDF:618KB]
- Distribution Manual: How to Handle Bulk Shipments of U.S. and Canadian-Grown Non-Genetically Modified Agricultural Products (Soybeans and Corn)[PDF:1.4MB]
- Distribution Manual: How to Handle Potato Products produced from Non-Genetically Modified Potato[PDF:1.1MB]
- Distribution Manual for Genetically and Non-genetically Modified Hawaiian Papayas[PDF:312KB]